The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
• The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• Super light, strong and responsive blade technology
• Full cover pre-impregnated top of the line 3K and Uni-directional Carbon Fibres for increase durability and impact resistant
• Controlled resin uptake, Overall strength is increased with high consistency pre-impregnated
• The NEW Pregreg Hybrid Carbon Shaft is 20% lighter making it strong and economical
• The tiki Super smooth clamp is redesigned to reduce water filtration, controls alignment without twisting and offers 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
Enduro Prepreg M / L
• Blade Length: 48.8 / 51.3 cm
• Blade Width: 19.8 / 20.3 cm
• Area: 549.5 / 610.3 cm2
• Total Length: 215.5 / 212.5 cm