The new Glide Surf HP is a user friendly foil that requires minimum speed for lift off. Easy to fly, easy to control and stability are at the forefront of its design. This Wing and Surf foil focuses on stability and early flying – allowing first time foilers to feel comfortable and in control, while its rounded edges and efficiency will provide excellent glide and carving qualities for growth and foiling maneuvering success. The GLIDE SURF delivers superior gliding and controlled speed to ride waves as far as they can flow or wing effortlessly. On a wave, the Glide Surf allows you to fly through the sections and progress from straight riding to progressive foil-turns. Designed as a modular system, rider will be able to modify the Glide foil to their wind and water condition needs. 6 different Carbon Wings and 2 stabilizer options are available to address your need.
• Wing- and Surf Foiling Foils with Modular System
• Very light foils – excellent value.
• 6 wing options – 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 23
• 70 cm CNC Aluminum mast.
• 74 cm CNC Aluminum fuselage.
• Carbon fiber foam filled wings for maximum efficiency and strength.
• Front Wing – designed with a pronounced rounded “angle of attack” and an elliptical bend shape.
• Tail Wing stabilizer – angled down tail wings for self- stabilizing and easy turning performance.
• T-40 torx drive tool and titanium plated stainless steel bolts – for assembly.
• Includes a padded bag – with storage compartments.
• Sold WITHOUT Base Plate. These are sold separately in Surf Plate, DT or Powerbox.
• Mast: 70cm Aluminum CNC
• Fuselage: 74cm AL (saddle connection)
• Front Wing Sizes: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 23
• Wing surface area in cm2: 11 = 1130, 13 = 1300, 15 = 1490, 17 = 1670, 19 = 1850, 23 = 2270
• Wing Span: 15 = 88.26 cm, 17, 19, 23 = DBA Rear Stabilizer Size / Surface Area: S = 2.0 / 200 = DBA, L = 2.5/ 240 = 41.91 cm L = included on 15-23 foils.
• Rear Stabilizer Span: S = DBA, L = 41.91 cm .
• Glide Wings: Pre-preg carbon layup with inner foam construction for maximum durability to weight ratio. The front wing is designed with a pronounced rounded “angle of attack” and an elliptical bend shape. While flying, this thick leading edge on the front wing naturally closes the radius of your turn, tightening it.
• Mast: Hollow construction to reduce weight combined with x3 vertical cross-ribs for maximum stiffness. Sanded mast trailing edge to avoid planning turbulence noise. Tempered, salt water corrosion resistant 6061-T6 aluminum.
• Fuselage: Aluminum CNC machined fuselage connection and integrated wind saddle providing minimum drag. Volume and weight of the aluminum used in the fuselage is reduced by eliminating the forward protruding nose.
All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
N.B.These foils are sold without the Base attachment “Foil Plates” to your board. These are available separately to allow you to get the proper base to fit your board requirements. Available base options: Surf Plate, DT, Power. So don’t forget to get the appropriate head for your foil.