This amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champions Benoit Carpentier and Zane Schweitzer to entry level flat water paddling. The blade shape is great for Surf and Flat Water. The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero.
The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water. That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years
• AMAZING VALUE
• The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
• Super light, strong and responsive blade technology
• Full cover 3k carbon plain weave lamination to create extra low weight, maximize strength and high reflex characteristics.
• Lightweight PVC Core
• Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength
• The NEW Pregreg Hybrid Carbon Shaft is 20% lighter making it strong and economical
• The tiki Super smooth clamp is redesigned to reduce water filtration, controls alignment without twisting and offers 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum
• Material: Carbon
• Blade Size: Medium
• Blade Length: 19.2″ / 48.8 cm
• Blade Width: 7.8″ / 19.8 cm
• Area: 85.1 in2 / 549.5 cm2
• Total Length: 84.8″ / 215.5cm
• Shaft Diameter: 29mm
• Stiffness: S40