Proven concept for Wingfoil Racing! The Starboard Wingboard Xtra Blue Carbon was designed for super early foil action, to create maximum control at high speed, keeping balance in critical moments, minimizing drag and movement between foot and foil whilst in the air. The smaller sizes are for windy days, light and advanced riders. The bigger sizes are simply the most performance oriented and controllable boards we offer in their volume category. For wing foil racing, we would recommend one size bigger than for freeride use.
The aim of the wingboard is to give you the maximum performance in a small size while catering to your level, from beginner to expert.
• Length: 5’10” / 178cm
• Width: 25.5″ / 65cm
• Thickness: 3.3″ / 8.4cm
• Volume: 77L
• Teil Width: 21.3″ / 54.1cm
• Weight: 5.8kg (est)
• Blue Carbon Construction
* Footstraps Included
• Low Nose Rocker: Helps the board gain ground speed before taking off.
• Reduced Deck Thickness at the Tail: Maximizes control over the foil. Volume is instead redistributed to the rails where they serve as stabilizers.
• Sharp Boxy Rails: Allow for extra early pop up and provides fast relaunching when landing.
• Low Rocker: Helps the board fly through the air with minimum resistance and keeps speed to easily relaunch during touch downs.
• Side Bottom Curve: At the back of the board has an angle so one can pump the board for easy pop up.
• Flat Center Tail Rocker: Keeps the foil in the ideal angle at all times.
• Xtra Footstrap Positions: The 18cm distance between the inserts allows you to have a wider footstrap span for better trim and control while foiling since you can micro-adjust your position.
• Xtra Solid Foil Box reinforcement: To minimize movement around the box, creating an ultra-solid feel at high speed.
• Xtra Long Foil Track: Facilitates any type of foil and set up
THE BEST VALUE FULL CARBON CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE EVER PRODUCED
• Top grade 150g Biaxial Carbon wraps the entire board, joining with an overlap on the deck and bottom to create flat stringer, increasing the total breakage strength.
• 2 skins of durable fibre glass form a sandwich around the biaxial Carbon, protecting the carbon by dampening and absorbing the impact.
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom work together to increase the overall total breakage strength.
• Multiple reinforcements in the standing area, nose and tail increase impact resistance.