The Starboard Armacore Fins are designed for high performance, offering a fine-tuned flex made at a very lightweight. The flex allows power to be stored and released to drive through turns in the waves, while the stiffness on flat-water delivers solid tracking and control. Armacore fins are available with Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite Pro and Starlite Hypernut as center and side fins. All other Starlite boards feature this tech only in the critical center fin.
• Made with recycled plastic bottles that would otherwise enter landfill or worse, the oceans.
• Requires less energy than traditional recycling, saving CO2 emissions overall.
• Reduces the dependence on using virgin materials as the materials can be reused or regenerated into new bioproducts.
• Epoxy thermosets are high-performance polymers with superior mechanical strength
• In the near future, we hope to switch to use the new recyclable resin that allows the recovery and recycling of thermoset composite, unlike conventional thermoset plastics which are non-recyclable.