The Avanti is the perfect board for beginner and intermediate Riders over 100 Kg seeking a stable and super easy to use Paddle Board, with great maneuverability on a wave and which provides an easy entry into SUP Wave Riding or for general cruising on Flat water.
This concept has been developed over the last 12 years and you will sense the trademark thin rails biting into the wave just like a smaller board and let you maneuver off the top and in bottom turns in ways not expected. The wider nose and tail outline make it ultra-stable and forgiving.
The Wide Ride concept is developed into several sizes, all giving you stability with glide to catch waves easily. The smaller Wide Rides provide faster and tighter turning.
Length: 11’2″ / 337.3 cm
Width: 36″ / 91.4 cm
Thickness: 5.0″ / 12.7 cm
Tail Width: 19.1″ / 48.5 cm
Volume: 243 L
Rider Weight: 65-130 kg
Fin Setup: Thruster
Fins: Center: 170 ASAP: 6.75″ / Side: 5.5″
• Thinned out rails means you can react faster with more control and less effort, making it overall easier to turn.
• “A big board that surprised me with its smoothness to roll onto rail turns and surfed very agile for its size” ~Zane Kekoa Schweitzer
• At 36” wide, the Avanti has the stability and performance to make surfing easier for entry level paddlers.
• Bottom shape: Mono-concave nose to V with double concave to channel tail.
• Short Nose Outline: Makes it easier to pivot turn and fit in the critical section of the wave without catching the nose.
• Thin Rails: Increases the responsiveness and ease to engage rail-to-rail turns with less effort.
• Nose Kick: Prevents the nose from diving when getting into waves and paddling in choppy water.
• Flat Rocker: In the center provides efficient glide and speed on flats.
• Flat Standing Area: Allows to have a wider stance for extra stability in chop.
• Moderate Tail Kick: Allows for tighter turning when standing back on the tail.
• Wide Rounded Tail: Improves stability when stepping on the board to turn. It also gives release out o turns.
• Mono to Double Concave Bottom: Provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the midpoint.
• Channel Tail: Makes it easier to carry speed and hold through maneuvers.
• Side Fin Boxes: Are positioned closer to the rail for quicker response in turns. Minimal change yet a big improvement.
• Fin Set Up: Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight-line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
Lite Tech Construction:
Light, Strong, Affordable
• Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
• All inserts have added high density foam reinforcements.