The Starboard SUP 10’4 x 32″ x 6″ Wingboard 4-in1 Deluxe Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board is ideal for those who want to learn how to use a FreeWing without the use of a foil. The wide nose and tail provide enough stability, while the long parallel edges increase acceleration and top speed. The flat rocker profile and sharp edges increase lift and improve the responsiveness of the board in critical situations.
• The wide nose and tail provide you with enough stability, while the length and the parallel rails generate the glide and speed.
• The removable center fin box and fin help to go upwind and the foot straps indicate the best standing position for learning.
• The board comes with a removable mast base for windsurfing, rail edges for better release and a carry strap
• On top of being a Wing -, SUP-, and Windsurfing board, the 10’4” can be paddled with the wing if the wind drops and the rider
is caught in the middle of a session.
• Length: 10’4″ (315cm)
• Width: 31″ (78.7cm)
• Thickness: 6″ (15cm)
• Tail Width: 19″ (48.3cm)
• Volume: 313L
• Rider Weight: 45 – 105Kg
• Fin Setup: SUP -> Single Fin | Windsurf -> 2 Fins