The JP X-Winger IPR Wingboard is a specialized wing foiling machine with a compact shape and plenty of volume and width. The compact size and step tail offer the perfect platform in getting instant reaction to pumping. The concave deck shape is equipped with a comfortable pad and additional increased arch and tail kick pad supporting and guiding the foot in the perfect position when riding strapless.
JP X-Winger IPR 6’0″ Wingboard
• Length: 183 cm
• Width: 79 cm
• Thickness: 12 cm
• Volume: 125 L
• Weight: 9.2 Kg
• Fin Setup: 2 Long Track Box
• Windsurf Mast Plug: No
The Starboard Freewing Air V2 introduces a new level of refinement to the FreeWing range. Higher performance through more stability, more speed, more pumpability, and more acceleration.
• Area: 5m
• Wind Range: 11-28 knots
• Recommended Inflating Pressure (PSI): 5
• Optimized Windows: Main Windows are further forward to cath low down the action. Helps keep FreeWing at a lightweight.
• Refined Wingtips: Easy to get out of the water when starting and during fun maneuvers.
• Ultimate Handle Position: Two back handles for ultimate position. Forward handles for entry-level and transition.
The new Glide Surf HP is a user-friendly foil that requires minimum speed for lift-off. Easy to fly, easy to control and stability are at the forefront of its design. This Wing and Surf foil focuses on stability and early flying – allowing first time foilers to feel comfortable and in control, while its rounded edges and efficiency will provide excellent glide and carving qualities for growth and foiling maneuvering success. The GLIDE SURF delivers superior gliding and controlled speed to ride waves as far as they can flow or wing effortlessly. On a wave, the Glide Surf allows you to fly through the sections and progress from straight riding to progressive foil-turns. Designed as a modular system, rider will be able to modify the Glide foil to their wind and water condition needs. 6 different Carbon Wings and 2 stabilizer options are available to address your need.
• Mast: 70cm 6061-T6 Aluminum Mast
• Front Wing: 1130 – 2270 cm2 Prepreg Carbon
• Fuselage: 74cm Aluminum
• Rear Stabilizer: Prepreg Carbon
• 1 Year Warranty
• Mast: 70cm Aluminum CNC
• Fuselage: 74cm AL (saddle connection)
• Front Wing Sizes: 19
• Wing surface area in cm2: 19 = 1850
• Wing Span: 19 DBA Rear Stabilizer Size / Surface Area: S = 2.0 / 200 = DBA, L = 2.5/ 240 = 41.91 cm L = included on 15-23 foils.
• Rear Stabilizer Span: S = DBA, L = 41.91 cm .
All foils are supplied with a T-40 torx drive, and come with titanium plated stainless steel bolts for maximum strength to weight ratio, preventing any corrosion problems.
N.B.These foils are sold without the Base attachment “Foil Plates” to your board. These are available separately to allow you to get the proper base to fit your board requirements. Available base options: Surf Plate, DT, Power. So don’t forget to get the appropriate head for your foil.
The Neil Pryde Surf Plate Adapter is designed for the Neil Pryde Glide Surf and Glide Wind Range of Foils and features a new CNC reinforced base construction. It features two deep titanium vertical tube connections to the mast for maximum strength, eliminating movement and offering perfect load transfer. Avoids vibration around the upper attachment area.
Package Deal Includes:
• 2021 JP X-Winger IPR 6’0″ Wingboard
• 2021 Freewing Air V2 5m
• Neil Pryde Glide Surf HP 19 (1850 cm2)
• Neil Pryde Surf Plate Adaptor