The Pro Limited Series Award-winning shape designed by World SUP Surf champions.
The short compact outline reduces the swing weight, making it easier and faster for you to turn and fit in more critical pockets of the wave without the nose catching.
Length: 8’2″ / 248.9 cm
Width: 29″ / 74 cm
Thickness: 4.8″ / 12.2 cm
Tail Width: 18″ / 45.7 cm
Volume: 118 L
Rider Weight: Up to 95 kg
Fin Setup: Thruster/Quad
Weight: Limited Series: 8.04 kg (est)
Fins: Center: 120 / Side: 4.7″
Lite Tech Construction:
Timeless Look, Solid Performance
• Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in the surf.
• An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
• The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
• The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
• Honey Comb Pad: The honeycomb pad structure makes this design unique. In addition, it reduces the weight of a classic pad while offering one of the best grips available on the market.
• Shorter Outline: Allows the board to pivot without the nose catching through the turns and can fit in tighter pockets in the waves.
• Thin Rails: Require less foot pressure, making it more sensitive and reactive, carving rail turns and have greater control down the wave face. The low volume rails allow the board to sit slightly lower in the water aiding stability.
• Slight Domed Deck: Distributes the volume in the center to provide enough float, thinning at the rail for more control and bite.
• Sharp Rail Edge: Extra control and quick turning on the rail.
• Knify Rails: To avoid catching whitewash and improved control.
• Constant Rocker Curve: For smooth and fast performance.
• Curved Nose Rocker: Allows dropping into steep waves without the nose-diving.
• Curved Tail Kick: Offers fast reactive turning and projection to go vertical.
• Bottom Shape:Single concave starting at the nose provides lift and speed. Double concave from the mid-section to in-front of the fins directs the water flow around the fins, providing control.
• Swallow Tail: Helps generate more speed and more bite to turn in tighter pockets of the wave.
• Side Fin Boxes: Limited Series comes with normal side fin boxes.
•V-Shape Between Fins: V shape bottom between fins gives sensitive rail-to-rail transitions.
• Fin Set Up:
-Quad and thruster set up options available to suit different riding styles and conditions.
-Fins are positioned closer to the rails for a quick and sharp response when turning.
New Self-Ventilating Valve: A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board