• New Shorter Nose Outline for tighter turns
• New lower Nose Rocker healps to get into waves easily and early
• New Thin Rail Profile gives the Wedge its pro level performance with faster surfing speeds, better grip, and turning capabilities.
STARLITE CONSTRUCTION BENEFITS:
• The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage
• Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which makes up the outer layer above 2 glass skins
• The strongest rail ever tested with ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
Length: 9’2″ (279cm)
Width: 32″ (81cm)
Thickness: 4.5″ (11.4cm)
Tail Width: 18.4″ (46.7cm)
Rider Weight: 50 – 100Kg
Fin Setup: Thruster
Fins: 170 Centre and Side: 4.7″