The Nut outline accelerates water as you apply rail pressure, so when you utilize the mid-section V, you get incredible sensitivity, drive and speed from the subtlest of movements.
Mono-concave in the nose provides lift, V in the mid section combines with the Nut outline for smooth rail-to-rail transitions. Tail concave delivers fast driven tight cutbacks.
We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
• Scratch proof Parabolic Carbon Innegra rail
• Combination of different fiberglass densities wrap the entire hull for strength and durability
• Australian pine on standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity
• Dimensions: 8’5 x 29″ x 4″
• Volume: 118 liters
• Weight: 8.4 Kg
• Max Rider Weight: 90 kg
• Fin Setup: Thruster
• Fins: 140mm Center Fin / 4.5″ Side Fins
• Warranty: 1 year